![]() |
Alfa Romeo Giulia GT EV
https://www.blessthisstuff.com/stuff...a-gt-electric/
Quote:
https://cdn.blessthisstuff.com/image...electric-2.jpg https://cdn.blessthisstuff.com/image...electric-4.jpg https://cdn.blessthisstuff.com/image...electric-5.jpg https://cdn.blessthisstuff.com/image...lectric-8a.jpg https://cdn.blessthisstuff.com/image...lectric-13.jpg |
Fwaaaarrrrr!
Approve. |
Beautiful!
|
I love it!
But I’d prefer the interior was toned-down a bit. Those cars have great original interiors. They made the EV a little too Spyker-esque for me. But then, I don’t suppose I’m their target audience so there’s that. :( |
|
There was an interior?
Sticking the gauges up in the front window is a d-canoe move. Only important notice is the tach. Oh. Don't need one with electric. Digital speedo in the dash strip and done. |
*Alfa
|
Quote:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.haml...1530831597.jpg |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
This looks excellent
|
Stunning. I would buy that if I could afford it :)
|
"Even more controversial than the thought of destroying the Alfa to save it, will be the decision to fit speakers that mimic the sounds of an internal combustion engine. Totem says that “thanks to the fusion of gaming and ICE calibration”, the tones of the original four-pot can be replicated in line with a driver’s throttle and control inputs. It adds that engineers can even “use a gear lever selector digitally connected to our controller with the same mechanical feeling of a conventional one”. Pretend changing gears that don't actually exist? How very 2020. "
PistonHeads |
Quote:
Mainly because when it revs up it does NOT sound like the engine is revving, its like they use a base idle sound and distort it with software to make the revving sound. ITs also why i dislike the trend of "augmented" sounds through speakers.... |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:50 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.