Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Mocal oil cooler/thermostatic sandwich plate (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140612)

CoolHandMoss 05-27-2020 05:51 PM

Mocal oil cooler/thermostatic sandwich plate
 
This was not purchased as a kit but it is a complete oil cooler system that I pieced together. Mocal 16 row oil cooler, rubber isolators for safe mounting, some roughly fabricated brackets I made to mount in the BRZ, 8an braided lines, Mocal thermostatic sandwich plate, spacer for mounting the plate on the fa20. Everything you need to have a complete oil cooling system in your bra/frs short of some screws and other little bits of hardware for mounting.

I used this for about 3-4000 miles and it never leaked a bit. The sandwich plate has been tightly wrapped since the second it was removed to keep it clean. I just unwrapped it today to get a picture. This was removed because the car was totalled in a rear end impact. The car still ran great after the crash and after this was removed. No chance of any metal or anything in it. I was going to put it in the new car but I have decided not to. This is going to be a little tough to package so it may take me as much as a week to get it shipped out once it sells. If you are in a rush this probably isn't the one for you.

Asking $275 shipped. Fairly firm on this at this price for now. Definitely willing to negotiate if you want to pick it up in VA though.

https://i.ibb.co/WKGDhFZ/20200527-120039.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/6bKV3Gp/20200527-120115.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/72YTDJY/20200527-120050.jpg

KxngCorey 05-28-2020 01:05 PM

Check pm

CoolHandMoss 05-29-2020 11:54 AM

No longer available.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.