Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   "Well done!" (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133919)

JD001 04-06-2019 02:56 AM

"Well done!"

1 Attachment(s)
Just felt that we need a "Well done!" Or a "Pat on the back!" thread for suppliers or manufacturers who have delivered a very good service. It's always easy to throw scorn/rocks/abuse when they're done bad. I only read occasionally when they've done something well.

JD001 04-06-2019 03:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'll kick start...

I love kitchen gadgets ( I know it's not car related), I bought an Olde Thomson Spice Rack, brilliant little rack keeps everything spice/herb related in one place.

Anyway, one of bottle lids had a fault, local UK shop where I bought it from couldn't help (disinterested) so dropped the American supplier/manufacturer a note and received a new pot in the post from the States!

Love your attitude to service.

Mr.ac 04-06-2019 03:21 AM

Thanks Trogen/Plan B/ Planned Parenthood
Had two scares but nothing a few bucks can't fix.

Baby free for the last 20 years.

Boomerang 04-06-2019 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD001 (Post 3204374)
I'll kick start...

I love kitchen gadgets ( I know it's not car related), I bought an Olde Thomson Spice Rack, brilliant little rack keeps everything spice/herb related in one place.

Anyway, one of bottle lids had a fault, local UK shop where I bought it from couldn't help (disinterested) so dropped the American supplier/manufacturer a note and received a new pot in the post from the States!

Love your attitude to service.

That sounds great, a good rack is always appreciated:D

My problem is fitting the purchased spice bottles in one rack as they all differ in size, your solution appears to address that problem by decanting all in to a consistent style of bottle which can be stored together in unison. I like the idea but would like a flexible rack that would take all sizes. My thoughts would be a custom rack for various sizes but I am leaning to your solution...

On another note, would like to thank OFT for addressing tune logging issues in older CALID's in the V4 tunes released recently. Fixes a lot of issues raised in the past so kudos to them. Well done @Shiv@Openflash

JD001 04-06-2019 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boomerang (Post 3204392)
That sounds great, a good rack is always appreciated:D

My problem is fitting the purchased spice bottles in one rack as they all differ in size, your solution appears to address that problem by decanting all in to a consistent style of bottle which can be stored together in unison. I like the idea but would like a flexible rack that would take all sizes. My thoughts would be a custom rack for various sizes but I am leaning to your solution...

On another note, would like to thank OFT for addressing tune logging issues in older CALID's in the V4 tunes released recently. Fixes a lot of issues raised in the past so kudos to them. Well done @Shiv@Openflash

The rack comes preloaded with herbs and it has a lovely revolving action.. it's brilliant, neat, smart and tidy. Worth it just for its decluttering abilities.