Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southeast (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Crews Subaru? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132369)

Silver_Slampig 01-11-2019 02:23 PM

Crews Subaru?
 
Anyone have experience with Crews Subaru in North Charleston? I need to get the valve spring recall done and they're closest to my house. If Crews sucks, is there a dealer in the Charleston area that you guys like?
Thanks--

JW843 03-25-2019 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver_Slampig (Post 3171629)
Anyone have experience with Crews Subaru in North Charleston? I need to get the valve spring recall done and they're closest to my house. If Crews sucks, is there a dealer in the Charleston area that you guys like?
Thanks--

I know you posted this a little while back but I've always had a decent experience from Crews. Plus, there's some guys in the local Subaru club that work there periodically so you usually get people who are genuinely interested in working on the cars.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.