Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Want-To-Buy Requests (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   WTB maf (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132326)

1quickchic 01-09-2019 10:14 AM

WTB maf
 
looking for a stock maf, anyone got one they'll let go of?

ZOMFGAARON 01-09-2019 10:18 AM

I’m heading to a junk yard this weekend I can check if they have one.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dogwhistle19 01-10-2019 08:00 AM

Just the sensor? I have one $30 shipped?

Marcoscrdo 01-15-2019 01:46 PM

I have a stock maf if your interested


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.