![]() |
What's a good East Bay detailer (around Fremont) that does paint protection films?
What's a good detailer around Fremont that does paint protection films?
I got my 86 in November and there's a couple scratches and chips from regular driving so I'm looking to get a paint protection film installed on the entirety of the car. |
May be a bit far for you, but JG Audio in West Berkeley does great work, and they're really nice guys: https://www.facebook.com/jgaudioandalarm/
|
There is Dynamic Detailing in San Jose. I have not used them personally but my father in law gets his GT4 done there.
|
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:50 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.