![]() |
FS: (NY) New OEM Passenger (R) Fender painted SSM (Satin Silver Metallic)
My front end got a little bent up a couple years ago. I bought this and got it painted SSM. Turns out my radiator support was bent more than I anticipated so I never even tried to use it.
As you can see it is in new condition, not even test fit. Look at mounting points and edges, no blemishes. Last picture is the SUBARU imprint if you can't tell. Open to offer, Pick up NYC area, or close surrounding areas, let me know we can work it out. https://i.imgur.com/0IAxPpt.jpg https://i.imgur.com/eKRiNuC.jpg https://i.imgur.com/6SUN23a.jpg https://i.imgur.com/Qv8dIXs.jpg https://i.imgur.com/LJbC5oJ.jpg https://i.imgur.com/hmtS3JL.jpg https://i.imgur.com/VBW5F4i.jpg https://i.imgur.com/TQqevuV.jpg |
Bump
|
bump
|
Pmd
|
Bump, make an offer.
This is awkward to store and I hate looking at it in my room. I'll throw in a Subaru trunk mat if you want as it is also taking up space. |
Bump
|
PM'd
|
Sold
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:03 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.