Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   TRD Body Kit for 2017 Toyota 86 (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130862)

DaiCa86 10-16-2018 08:37 PM

TRD Body Kit for 2017 Toyota 86
 
1 Attachment(s)
I bought the TRD body kit for my 2017 Toyota 86 from japan (http://www.trdparts.jp/86/) I only bought the front and side skirts. I didn’t buy rear as it doesn’t fit the stock exhaust. Now that the 2019 version has the TRD kit, I’m thinking about completing the kit and buying the rear bumper here in the US. My question is will it fit on my 2017 Toyota 86 with stock exhaust?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.