Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Want-To-Buy Requests (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   WTB: Eibach Pro kit springs (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130391)

Yoshoobaroo 09-20-2018 01:54 PM

WTB: Eibach Pro kit springs
 
Hey guys, looking for eibach pro kit springs (Eibach 82105.14), figured some of you might have a set laying around.

Thanks!

MrFisty 09-22-2018 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoshoobaroo (Post 3135575)
Hey guys, looking for eibach pro kit springs (Eibach 82105.14), figured some of you might have a set laying around.

Thanks!

I get the pro and sport kit confused. I have whichever matches the TRD set on stock struts.

Yoshoobaroo 09-22-2018 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFisty (Post 3136258)
I get the pro and sport kit confused. I have whichever matches the TRD set on stock struts.



Sweet, I think that's the right set. Are there part numbers on the springs?

MrFisty 09-22-2018 03:30 PM

I've got B(or 8)2105.002.

EDIT: Looked it up, looks like pro's!

Yoshoobaroo 09-22-2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFisty (Post 3136290)
I've got B(or 8)2105.002.

EDIT: Looked it up, looks like pro's!



Looks like it!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c1b2944665.png

Do you have the 4 bump stops and the 2 dust boots too?
How many miles are on them?
Any pics you can post?

burgeralert 03-14-2019 11:21 PM

If you're still looking for springs, I'm selling a set of TRD's with front and rear sway bars (all brand new) and I'm in Florida.

https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133462


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.