Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   VW Bravo wheels (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130226)

Whoodoo 09-12-2018 11:15 PM

VW Bravo wheels
 
1 Attachment(s)
I love the look of 5-spoke wheels in general and I came across these when looking for 5x100 wheels on the Google. I gather they are a little rare, but does anyone know of an 86 with these on? A quick photoshop yields a pleasing look, but there's nothing like seeing them in the flesh.

specs are 17x7.5 and either 33 or 38mm offset (conflicting info on the internet). What do you think?

churchx 09-13-2018 12:01 AM

IIRC VW/Audis may use ball seat lug nuts. Might be worth remembering to check if this also is not the case and possibly also get some seat adapters or different lugnuts too, if going for these.

Leonardo 09-13-2018 12:11 AM

Older Audi TT wheels are also 5x100 and a five spoke design. I like those VW wheels. I like 5 spoke wheels. 5 seed spoke wheels are classic, good looking, and generally easy to clean. Whats not to like?

churchx 09-13-2018 01:02 AM

What's potentially not to like? As oem wheels, they might be on heavy side imho. No clue though if this is the case or not and it importance or not of this differs among people.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.