Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Trunk Swap with NEW parts? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129930)

Daver 08-30-2018 11:31 AM

Trunk Swap with NEW parts?
 
Hi Guys, I have had no luck finding a swap, So I have accepted that I will need to Purchase a new trunk lid. In going from 2015 - up to a 2017 I am trying to put together a list off all the parts I need to order new to do it right...

Wondering as few things - If part number 57509CA1709P comes pre drilled for OEM spoiler?

- If I can re-use my existing Stay Assembly on both sides (looks like same part numbers across both model years)

-The reason I ask about the above stays is I Saw a thread on these forums awhile back about the Trunk swap, and the newer trunk adding a "gas Dampener" but I cant find it anywhere on the parts list I'm using below?

I think the Trunk lid Stopper : (57533AE010) is the only part I need that keeps the center of the new OEM spoiler from flexing down too much? or will I also need The Stopper Hinges (57533A/B)?

The Diagram I am working off of is here
https://www.subarupartsandaccessorie...10-562-03.html


And the thread that shows the gas dampener is here
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113504

Thanks For any help guys!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.