Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Velox vents with a twist! (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129547)

Hawk77FT 08-12-2018 12:15 AM

Velox vents with a twist!
 
5 Attachment(s)
I love the velox vents but I thought I should take it a step further and mold them into the bonnet. A lot of work went into it...but they turned out very good

Attachment 169417

Attachment 169418

Attachment 169419

Attachment 169420

Attachment 169421

Ultramaroon 08-12-2018 01:38 AM

Top shelf.

Hawk77FT 08-12-2018 08:21 AM

Debadged as well.

Trueweltall 08-12-2018 09:35 AM

That looks great!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.