![]() |
CT Owners - Advice on emissions
Hey Guys,
I am just wondering if there are any CT owners out there that have installed headers and done tunes and had any experience with the emissions rules we have. I want to do some mods to my BRZ but I don't want to cause any issues down the road when my emissions comes up. Thanks |
While I can't comment on CT, I know in PA it can be rather strict. Recently did my 1st inspection with EL catted headers with no problems. I used OFT tune. Went smooth. Even talked to the inspection guy about all of it. No issues. Passing is passing, I guess.
|
Quote:
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:11 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.