![]() |
FS: AEM 30-4900 Wideband Failsafe Gauge + Extras
Hi,
I'm putting up my AEM air/fuel Failsafe gauge for sale (model 30-4900). It comes with the following: - everything that was in the original box (6 different face plates, black and silver bezel, weldable bung, ethernet cable, only about 1.5k kms on this sensor) - extra O2 sensor (works, about 10k kms on this sensor) - extra power harness - extra sensor harness Extra sensor and cables are because I thought the gauge was malfunctioning so I swapped everything out but it turned out to be a malfunctioning upstream sensor instead. Everything here works fine. Asking 250$ CAD for everything. Willing to ship at buyers expense. Located in Montreal Quebec. Thanks, Mikehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9777cc9521.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b091d6c8d6.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c488c737d9.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...298743f547.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...db7dfdebc5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f7a2d8327a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...05850ed7f4.jpg Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk |
Sold!
Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:57 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.