Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Engine, Exhaust, Transmission (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Fa20 throttle body rattle noise (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128673)

Toxicmilk45 07-02-2018 07:17 PM

Fa20 throttle body rattle noise
 
I believe Emmy throttle body is working fine as I have not noticed any issues other than the rattling noise that happens from the engines vibrations. I was wondering if this is a normal noise for a fa20 throttle body.

https://youtu.be/NVofBqDIDBI

humfrz 07-02-2018 09:04 PM

I've heard that some OEM throttle bodies rattle under some circumstances, but, maybe not that loud.


humfrz


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.