Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   FS: Tomei UEL headers and Over Pipe, Skunk2 Intake, and OEM Tranny bushing. (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128305)

Ilex888 06-13-2018 08:15 PM

FS: Tomei UEL headers and Over Pipe, Skunk2 Intake, and OEM Tranny bushing.
 
Hey guys I have up for grabs my intake and exhaust parts. The parts are like new. LMK if anyone is interested. The over pipe has a tiny scratch other than that everything else is complete. (The air filter is out to show how clean it is) I’ll even throw in the header gaskets for free.

All the parts have less than 2k on my car. I decided to go turbo. Honestly this stuff is super clean, your win my loss.

Headers and over pipe sell together.

Throw me an offer, worst that can happen is I say no.

I’m located in North if El Monte in SoCal. For now all parts sell locally only.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...15d8f069b.heic

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3f97481b6.heic

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6763fdda8.heic

BeMe 06-25-2018 01:49 PM

I'll be in Malibu area the weekend after the 4th if this hasn't sold, unless you're interested in shipping. Looking at the header/over pipe

86Ryan 06-26-2018 03:38 AM

price for the headers?

xkamronx 06-27-2018 01:46 PM

Sent you a message about headers for pickup.

Ilex888 06-27-2018 01:48 PM

Headers and Over Pipe are SOLD

Price drop for Intake, now - $270


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.