Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Brakes, Suspension, Chassis (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   $25 beatrush shift knob, (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127648)

BULLETFRS 05-14-2018 10:45 PM

$25 beatrush shift knob,
 
Everything is almost brand new OR it is brand new never used. I can't upload pictures because size is to big, WTF really. Anyway just text me for pictures and I'll have my user name in photo. Prices are firm and cheap. We can talk about shipping maybe 50/50 split or something. PLEASE NO TEXT between 11:00pm and 7:00am eastern 843-540-44one4

All this stuff has maybe 500 miles on it. I sold my car because it just sat in the garage collecting dust.

SOLD....Tein Flex z coilovers

SOLD....Part shop MAX rear LCA
Also on these I painted them black, I didn't like the gold color and just so u know when u order these from them the total with tax

SOLD....Rear adjustable toe links +-3,

SOLD....Xenon white/Amber switch back turn signals w/ relay

SOLD.....Diode dynamics HID kit, with lowbeam 5k and 6k and high beam 5k so 2 balest and 3 set of lights

Brand New, 4qrts motul sae75W90 Gear 300 transmission/diff fluid $60

Beatrush shift knob $25

SOLD....Brand New Megan extended lug studs

I also have Advan rims with new tires and agency power exhaust. I'll list them in a couple days. The ehaust is the best I have ever heard in my opinion way better than
Tomei anyway thanks in advance

Alltezza 05-14-2018 10:51 PM

Upload them on here.

https://imgur.com/

And link it through there

BULLETFRS 05-14-2018 11:47 PM

See pics here

Bulletfrs stuff forsale https://imgur.com/gallery/EjozNpE

PresiO. 05-16-2018 11:55 AM

interested in the motul fluid

TheBRZsKnees 05-16-2018 02:18 PM

Bump for good prices. I just bought a bunch of this stuff. Otherwise I'd be all over it.

ShaZam 05-17-2018 01:58 PM

PM'd

JustSomeGuy 05-17-2018 02:14 PM

damn you americans lol i would love the coils, lca and toe links:mad0260:
someone come get these while you can, great prices

Kestrel 05-17-2018 03:20 PM

May be interested in the coils. Check shipping to 70767 and message me. [emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

BULLETFRS 05-18-2018 11:53 PM

Coilovers Sold..thanks for interest

supawydelaces 05-24-2018 12:14 AM

Pm me info for LCA shipped to 30329


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.