Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   East Bay NorCal: OEM Wheels, free wheel lock set and wheel totes (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127373)

akacinna 05-03-2018 08:38 PM

East Bay NorCal: OEM Wheels, free wheel lock set and wheel totes
 
SOLD

ichitaka05 05-04-2018 11:19 AM

Please follow the Member Classified Rules (#2) or I'll delete the thread.

Quote:

2. You must post AT LEAST ONE picture of the item(s) for sale with a sign included in the photo. On the sign, should be your username, date and the words FT86Club.com on it. It can be handwritten or printed on a piece of paper. No photoshopped signs will be accepted.
Thanks,

ichi

akacinna 05-07-2018 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichitaka05 (Post 3081863)
Please follow the Member Classified Rules (#2) or I'll delete the thread.



Thanks,

ichi

Ok, didn't see that before I posted and I'll keep that in mind for future posts. Feel free to delete this thread as I already sold them.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.