Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Engine Swaps (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Ground Wires on AC1 Plug (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127215)

gtpvette 04-26-2018 12:54 PM

Ground Wires on AC1 Plug
 
Any of you gentlemen know if the ECM needs the grounds on pins 34,35,36,37 and 40 supplied via the AC1 plug to operate correctly??


Or I might ask,,, for those who have swaps running,, did you ground these??

DustinS 04-26-2018 01:16 PM

If I remember correctly the AC1 plug is the engine harness plug in the engine bay? If so... I have completely removed mine. Now to preface that, I did have it unplugged in the car for the past year with the car running with no issues. Just removed it now to clean up some wiring in the car.

gtpvette 04-26-2018 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DustinS (Post 3078019)
If I remember correctly the AC1 plug is the engine harness plug in the engine bay? If so... I have completely removed mine. Now to preface that, I did have it unplugged in the car for the past year with the car running with no issues. Just removed it now to clean up some wiring in the car.



Thanks! I kind of figured they weren't just wanted to be sure.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.