Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Northern California (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Ronnie's morning get together (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126854)

Sapphireho 04-11-2018 04:51 PM

Ronnie's morning get together
 
1 Attachment(s)
I wanted to pass this on to the South bay guys and gals. My neighbor Ronnie has been doing this for years. I think he had over 200 cars last time. All cars welcome.

finch1750 04-19-2018 05:02 PM

Will there be fried chicken?

Sapphireho 04-19-2018 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finch1750 (Post 3074878)
Will there be fried chicken?

Don't think so. Coffee and donuts.

I went last weekend. It starts early. Mostly Hot Rods, American Muscle, and lowriders. There was a group of mini's also. Not the newer ones, but the real tiny ones. One guy had the hood open and had the smallest twin cam motor with 4 of the smallest carbs ever.

Tcoat would have liked the mopars. There was a Superbird, and a Hemi Roadrunner that was concourse quality, plus about 6 others. I was representing the rice group.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.