Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Volks ZE40, 17x9, +45 question!!! (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126627)

nichiolas 04-03-2018 06:17 AM

Volks ZE40, 17x9, +45 question!!!
 
Hey guys,

I just want to prick you brains in regard to the above wheel spec for my car.

I am recently considering purchase a set of ZE40, 17x9 wheels. However, it seems they only come with +45 offset in this size. I have read some comments regarding the wheels might touch the shock when the steering wheel is fully locked to one side. I understood that this will be an issue for stock suspension. Mine is lower on coilovers and do you guys know if I will still run into the inner clearance issue if I pick these wheels? Will spacers(3mm) help in this instance?

Any comments are appreciated re above.

Cheers:bow:

Roadcone 04-03-2018 08:16 AM

These are literally at the top of the forum you posted in... read them.

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15007

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7535


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.