![]() |
STI Red Front Skirt Lip
Does anyone have pics of this installed on their car? They only have pics of it on the WRX, so I was wondering if it really fits the BRZ STI front spoiler. I feel like it would look nice on the tS with the rest of the red trim.
http://www.ft86speedfactory.com/sti-...l#.WkKOFLAUl7g |
It would :) It protects the lip too, just know that this is a wear and tear item thou.
|
I'm curious if this would fit on the 2017 STI lip. Although for me, the lip is a way to protect the front bumper for me.
|
It doesn't look like it has holes drilled into it so you'd have to do it yourself. It should fit provided the strip is long enough. Page on subispeed was not very informative. email them and see if they'll measure it for you
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:13 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.