Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Northern California (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Recommendation for Bay Area Dealer? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123861)

Clutch 12-05-2017 05:24 PM

Recommendation for Bay Area Dealer?
 
Hey Bay Area people!

I'm looking to order a 2018 BRZ, but I'd rather not get hassled by everyday dealers who think I'm a schmuck off the street ready to sign on the dotted line for a $5K markup.

Any recommendations for no-BS salespeople in the Bay Area?

Thanks in advance!

JoeeStacks 12-05-2017 05:59 PM

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116160
Dominic @Veloist at Putnam in Burlingame

spike021 12-05-2017 06:20 PM

Your best bet is probably @Veloist as already mentioned.

If that falls through, I had a good experience at Serramonte Subaru with a Jose Sermonia and he gave me a great deal on the car pre TTL.

TofuJoe 12-05-2017 07:21 PM

Try Richard Wilson at Serramonte Subaru
rwilson@serramontesubaru.dealerspace.com
(650) 550-3709

I got quotes from 6-7 dealers earlier this year. He had the lowest price, and no BS style.

Clutch 12-05-2017 08:19 PM

Great info, thanks everyone. I've wanted a BRZ for about 3 years now and I'm very excited to finally be in a position to buy :)

Clutch 12-19-2017 11:48 AM

Update for others who come across this thread: recommendations were pretty on-point. My top 3 quotes:
  1. Carlsen (Redwood City)
  2. Serramonte (Colma)
  3. Putnam (Burlingame)
My 2018 Limited should be here last week of February :thumbup:

Xxyion 12-20-2017 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutch (Post 3012937)
Hey Bay Area people!

I'm looking to order a 2018 BRZ, but I'd rather not get hassled by everyday dealers who think I'm a schmuck off the street ready to sign on the dotted line for a $5K markup.

Any recommendations for no-BS salespeople in the Bay Area?

Thanks in advance!

PM me directly. My guy works at Livermore Subaru can get you a good deal.

Brink 12-26-2017 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutch (Post 3017987)
Update for others who come across this thread: recommendations were pretty on-point. My top 3 quotes:
  1. Carlsen (Redwood City)
  2. Serramonte (Colma)
  3. Putnam (Burlingame)
My 2018 Limited should be here last week of February :thumbup:

Got mine at Carlsen, good friendly dealership there.

Frisco 12-26-2017 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xxyion (Post 3018391)
PM me directly. My guy works at Livermore Subaru can get you a good deal.

I got mine at Livermore. No nonsense. Got a good deal.

CJ

killa_ty 01-08-2018 01:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I work at melody Toyota in san bruno. Call or text me on my cell 209-580-9760 and I'll look into what kind of deal I can make for you, you can pm me here too but I don't always get on here


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.