Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   D-Max Vented Hood and FRP Trunk (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123633)

TylerLieberman 11-25-2017 09:58 PM

D-Max Vented Hood and FRP Trunk
 
Hey guys. Found out about this in the latest Drift Tengoku magazine. D-Max has finally produced a hood that many of us have been waiting for.

Check it out:
http://www.dmax-cs.com/images/product/08-bon/86_brz.jpg
http://www.dmax-cs.com/images/product/08-bon/86_brz.jpg

Sorry the images are small, but that's all I can find right now. If I find larger images, I'll update.

They also produced an FRP trunk with an molded in duckbill

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...93&oe=5A9E3199

I always hoped for a hood like this when I had mine. Looks like the price is about $600 for FRP. I don't see any CF price yet, but I imagine it'll be in the 800-1000 range compared to their other ones.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.