Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Spec d headlights to subaru brz (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123375)

adrixe 11-14-2017 09:18 PM

Spec d headlights to subaru brz
 
Im looking to buy the spec d headlights for my brz. My passenger headlight is cracked and would rather buy the spec d w/c is cheaper than getting a new one. Been searching around and I think I can modify the wiring of the headlight to fit the 8pin on the brz. My only question is can I use my oem hid ballast and bulbs and the motor for the spec d? Can anybody confirm it?
Thanks so much!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.