Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Beatsonic phone holder (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122299)

leevanf 09-27-2017 03:01 AM

Beatsonic phone holder
 
Hi guys, does the beatsonic phone holder that inserts behind the long front trip scratch the trim piece? Esp with the BRZ's silver one.

Would appreciate inputs esp long time users! Thank you


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9a1eb5ff17.jpg

finch1750 09-28-2017 02:19 AM

Cant say for a fact on the silver since I have an FRS but it has not left any noticeable scratches. I can check up close tomorrow and post pics if you'd like. I have ran mine for a couple years and taken it on and off on occasion when I swap trim pieces (I have a signed dash that I only put in during big meets and shows).

leevanf 09-28-2017 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finch1750 (Post 2984692)
Cant say for a fact on the silver since I have an FRS but it has not left any noticeable scratches. I can check up close tomorrow and post pics if you'd like. I have ran mine for a couple years and taken it on and off on occasion when I swap trim pieces (I have a signed dash that I only put in during big meets and shows).



Hey finch! Thanks! Would you mind sending in pictures?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finch1750 09-28-2017 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leevanf (Post 2984698)
Hey finch! Thanks! Would you mind sending in pictures?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll grab them tomorrow morning. It's currently about midnight my time lol

TofuJoe 09-28-2017 10:46 AM

I have a covered dash panel, so not sure about scratches.
The mount is great though!
I popped off the base of the built in ball/swivel and popped in a Scosche Magic Mount. Really easy swap and the magnetic holder is fantastic: http://amzn.to/2yKc3Il

finch1750 09-28-2017 07:48 PM

I tried getting a good pic but they all came out blurry. My whole piece has scratches just from use too so kinda hard to tell lol.

But the only thing is there is a small wear spot near the edge where it rests I believe. Nothing crazy but i'm pretty sure its from the mount. Now it could be since I take it on and off but could just be from use too. Either way it's nothing to trip about imo. Just depends how anal you are with the interior


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.