Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What seats are these? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122189)

jorgerendonjr 09-22-2017 04:11 PM

What seats are these?
 
3 Attachment(s)
I’ve contacted nigel to see if I can get these over in the states but he’s having a hard time finding these exact seats, also I believe they come from eudm, can someone here that knows be specific on what region, car, year and part number these are
Thanks in advanced

Slammillionaire 09-22-2017 04:20 PM

These are HAWT

funwheeldrive 09-22-2017 04:43 PM

All I know is that a "red package" was available for the GT86. I'm pretty sure you could get this option in England. Not much help, sorry.

swarb 09-22-2017 05:21 PM

They are uk market Gt86. Once you price them out and figure out shipping, they will probably be close to 3k. Better off getting aftermarket or doing a custom set with better material. If you are very lucky you can find a used set. Don't forget they are RHD so the adjustment for height will be on the passenger side.

churchx 09-22-2017 07:45 PM

swarb: loss of height adjustability might be offset by unadjustable seats being lower, for extra head room :)

jorgerendonjr 09-22-2017 08:18 PM

So does anyone have a part number?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.