Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Transmission and Driveline (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Brand *NEW* still sealed Clutch Masters FX-300 complete Clutch (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121813)

GT86Asia 09-05-2017 08:47 PM

Brand *NEW* still sealed Clutch Masters FX-300 complete Clutch
 
4 Attachment(s)
Hi All,

Here is a goodie I had been saving as a back up for my car.

The Clutch Masters FX-300 complete kit clutch

This includes the entire clutch assembly and the flywheel as well(Steel)

I had this clutch as a back up, but now my BRZ is too powerful, and I upgraded my car to a stage 3 clutch, and so this clutch is not strong enough for my car.

Retail is $1,200 plus tax and shipping

I'm selling it for only $750 INCLUDING shipping to anywhere in the continental USA.

Clutch is in original box still sealed from factory, you are getting a brand new clutch, for a great deal!

HEre are the photos:

JohnnieBoy 10-07-2017 11:34 AM

PM sent


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.