![]() |
"BRZ" Suede Headrest Covers: custom & one of a kind
3 Attachment(s)
For Sale:
Pair of custom-made "BRZ" font real suede headrest covers. These were made by my neighbor who owns an aircraft upholstery company. He did me a huge favor when I got my BRZ and made these for me. However, I sold the car and want them to go to a good home where they will be further appreciated. These covers protected my stock headrests from getting dirty. They are in great condition and very clean, please see the photos. The "BRZ" faces backwards. They are a nice inky black color (more like the third photo than the first two). They are 100% custom, no-one else has anything like this. Asking $100 OBO, plus $10 shipped anywhere in the US. |
Please follow the Member Classified Rules (#2) or I'll delete the thread.
Quote:
ichi |
Ah crap I always forget something. Sorry, will update it tonight.
Edit: le done. |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.