Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Prova Fender Garnish (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119481)

Daver 06-14-2017 07:30 PM

Prova Fender Garnish
 
There was a suprising lack of Pics online for me to see these things mounted...So here we go!
http://i.imgur.com/FfRTiDN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zkgyokA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2yUONuI.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SuOJnTJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tAgNEVb.jpg


And a Vid walk-round. -->> https://youtu.be/vkQZ58IAhdY


Now on to the next mod :bonk:

churchx 06-14-2017 08:03 PM

"YouTube said: This video has been removed by the user."
As for itself .. it looks like brz one, which imho was better loking then gt86's/fr-s's, but comes paint matched .. that's about good points.
BUT! $400??!

Daver 06-14-2017 08:51 PM

New vid is Up Sorry, Old link was bad.

They are down to $250 now. Still very expensive, But I have always dislike the OEM garnish since the first time I saw the 86.. I had to change it :)

Summerwolf 06-14-2017 09:00 PM

I just wish the mesh used wasn't so bright and obvious. Did you cut it up behind them?

Daver 06-14-2017 09:29 PM

I actually like the mesh Bright on my car as the rest of mine is really dark, it's a nice pop of contrast. I diddnt cut the fenders, but might down the line. Can still feel some heat coming out of em now from the small slits into the bay that are behind the garnish.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.