Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   CS Style Sideskirts with matte finish? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119145)

Strife 06-03-2017 09:28 PM

CS Style Sideskirts with matte finish?
 
Are there any reputable sellers who offer the CS style sideskirts with a matte finish similar to these?

http://i.imgur.com/lVGuoBW.png

http://i.imgur.com/495b9Q9.png

turtlefeeder 06-04-2017 01:50 AM

Yeah I need these for cheap too lol

Dragon780 06-04-2017 04:01 AM

I believe ikon motor sports has these and are cheap
I'm looking at it myself but not sure what the fitment and install is like
So if you guys find anything let me know

Strife 06-04-2017 11:15 AM

It looks like HT Autos has a nice finish. May pick up those.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.