Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   My attempt to recreate Subaru's 2017 BRZ stock photo (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118956)

Vdub 05-28-2017 12:34 PM

My attempt to recreate Subaru's 2017 BRZ stock photo
 
Tried to get the camera angle, wheels, and lights juuuuust right. Scenery is a little different when you live in a desert however.

http://i.imgur.com/QTPdbnz.jpg

AllSickLike 05-28-2017 12:40 PM

pretty close

XK4 05-28-2017 07:09 PM

Nice. Good job. :coolpics:

Yal 05-28-2017 08:32 PM

Improved by the use of the Pure Red version. Nicely done!

geezerbrzeezer 05-29-2017 05:00 AM

Have you added something at the top of your windshield?

Vdub 05-29-2017 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geezerbrzeezer (Post 2918378)
Have you added something at the top of your windshield?


Yep, 5% 3M Color Stable tint strip.

Ron B Avery 05-29-2017 03:37 PM

Great photo, good location, and good lighting. I think in the stock shot the camera was a little lower.
Ron

geezerbrzeezer 05-29-2017 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vdub (Post 2918434)
Yep, 5% 3M Color Stable tint strip.

It looks great - very subtle. The reason I noticed it immediately though is bc I've wanted to do something similar.

How does it 'mate' with the factory 'matrix'?

Vdub 05-29-2017 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geezerbrzeezer (Post 2918628)
It looks great - very subtle. The reason I noticed it immediately though is bc I've wanted to do something similar.

How does it 'mate' with the factory 'matrix'?

I'm sure it depends on the tint & skill of whoever is installing it, but my tint shop did fantastic. Seamlessly covers everything. Even mounted my dash cam on top of it with strong adhesive that I had to re-position a couple times without any issues.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.