Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Software Tuning (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   2017 Beta tunes for OFT (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115730)

Tysoncrosby21 02-19-2017 01:43 PM

2017 Beta tunes for OFT
 
Wondering if anyone has a 2017 Beta tune for OFT. Picking up a tablet today. Just need a 91 UEL tune, stage 1 or 2. Not sure what the current beta one is.

Thanks

mjanmohammad 02-19-2017 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tysoncrosby21 (Post 2856039)
Wondering if anyone has a 2017 Beta tune for OFT. Picking up a tablet today. Just need a 91 UEL tune, stage 1 or 2. Not sure what the current beta one is.

Thanks

Email Shiv and ask him, or PM him on the forums.

Carbinebbq 02-28-2017 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tysoncrosby21 (Post 2856039)
Wondering if anyone has a 2017 Beta tune for OFT. Picking up a tablet today. Just need a 91 UEL tune, stage 1 or 2. Not sure what the current beta one is.

Thanks

Emailed him on Feb 14th and he said he would have them complete by the end of that week. Sent in my stock tune a day later. Emailed him on the 22nd asking how everything was coming along. No response. I don't want to sound too impatient so I'll hold off another week or so to send another email.

2017 WRB BRZ

Lonewolf 03-02-2017 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbinebbq (Post 2862825)
Emailed him on Feb 14th and he said he would have them complete by the end of that week. Sent in my stock tune a day later. Emailed him on the 22nd asking how everything was coming along. No response. I don't want to sound too impatient so I'll hold off another week or so to send another email.

2017 WRB BRZ

Seems like some people have better luck calling openflash

Carbinebbq 03-02-2017 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf (Post 2864243)
Seems like some people have better luck calling openflash

I'll give them a call tomorrow. I didn't want to hassle them since I know it isn't their primary job. 🙄

2017 WRB BRZ


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.