![]() |
OFT for 2017's?
I am getting a UEL header for my 2017 86 soon, want to get a tune to first of all avoid CEL. Also, get the most out of the exhaust upgrades. Is OFT working with the 2017's now?
|
:search:
|
I did, searched the entire tuning forum, and the OFT topic. Didn't find any clear results.
But thanks for your super helpful addition to the conversation. |
Well if you view the product page on http://www.ft86speedfactory.com/open...l#.WImxTMtOnqA it says it's not compatible with 2017. Took me one minute to find this.
|
The OFT device itself is capable of reading and flashing the 2017 ecu. However the new 2017 manual cars with red manifold the fueling strategy in ecu firmware is different so new tunes need to be developed by the oft guys.
I would call them on phone and check on the tune progress for the 2017 manuals shiv is working on it |
Thank you for a reasonable answer.
|
Hey, there is thread of it here as well. They have stage 1 beta tunes out right now; I'm running it now and it works pretty well. Can email Shiv and he will send them to you. Not sure about stage 2 for UEL headers however.
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:52 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.