Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Engine, Exhaust, Transmission (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Camshaft Bearing (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111647)

FRSloth 10-15-2016 01:29 AM

Camshaft Bearing
 
Hey all! Long time forum creep, first time post.

So I'm currently building my car over the winter for FI and have hit a bit of a snag. The engine is tore out of the car and in pieces and have found scoring on the camshaft bearings (Intake and Exhaust). I'm at my wits end looking for oem/aftermarket replacements online or are they a dealer only part? (I haven't had time yet to call

Also, yes, I have used the forum search bar, google, and almost every subaru oem parts website to no avail.

FRSloth 10-15-2016 02:19 AM

Please disregard this. Took another look there aren't any bearings... It's been a long day.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.