Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Want-To-Buy Requests (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   WTB/WTF Invidia Q300 (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111375)

tcai1976 10-05-2016 08:17 PM

WTB/WTF Invidia Q300
 
I am looking to buy or trade for an Invidia Q300 Quiet Catback. I am willing to trade my Borla Catback (#140496) for it, I just don't know how to handle the switch since it's currently installed.

The reason I'm looking for the Invidia Q300 is because I recently installed a JDL UEL and combined with the Borla, it's too loud for my taste.

The Borla has approximately 6k miles.

My Paypal is primed if anyone has a good deal out there.

Appreciate your time,

Tcai1976

Narcoden 10-06-2016 05:44 AM

Did you get the catted JDL? I just bought this combo with a borla and don't want it crazy loud.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

tcai1976 10-06-2016 06:19 AM

Yes, it's a catted JDL. I wouldn't call it crazy loud. Not as loud as the Borla Catback / Borla Header combo videos on Youtube.

The JDL catted UEL/Borla Catback combo is a few notes lower and more throaty. There's a deep thud thud when siting still in traffic.

FRSport.com 10-06-2016 12:18 PM

PM sent

JarredH 10-06-2016 08:54 PM

I have a q300 but I'm way too far north. I want the borla catback too.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.