Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Want-To-Buy Requests (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   WTB: Perrin S Pipe (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110828)

afohlin 09-19-2016 03:43 PM

WTB: Perrin S Pipe
 
I figured this was a long shot but I'm looking for just Perrin S Pipe, new or used. It shouldn't matter if it's 2.5" or 3". Anyone selling one?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/iU...-=w692-h462-no

afohlin 09-21-2016 01:32 PM

Bump, anyone have one for sale?

Bowen 09-21-2016 02:21 PM

Are you referring to the Cold Air Intake?

FRSport.com 09-21-2016 04:24 PM

pm'd

afohlin 09-21-2016 04:31 PM

Found one! Mods can delete this thread

SpeedDemon26 09-22-2016 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowen (Post 2758227)
Are you referring to the Cold Air Intake?

Are you trying to get rid of yours? I'm looking for a 3"

Bowen 09-23-2016 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpeedDemon26 (Post 2759075)
Are you trying to get rid of yours? I'm looking for a 3"

No I only have a 2.5' :( But I am trying to sell it haha.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

DatFame 01-06-2017 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowen (Post 2760251)
No I only have a 2.5' :( But I am trying to sell it haha.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk



Been a while but you still selling your 2.5'?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowen 01-06-2017 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DatFame (Post 2826255)
Been a while but you still selling your 2.5'?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah I sold it two months ago!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.