Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Brz footwell LED's from Diode Dynamics (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108720)

Ballu01 07-23-2016 11:00 AM

Brz footwell LED's from Diode Dynamics
 
Hello everyone!

I just got my kit for footwell LED's fro Diode Dynamics and I am having trouble installing it. According to their guide, they suggest to use the wiring for cigarrette lighter to power the LED's. I am having trouble finding where the wires are located at? I was able to open the center dash (touchscreen LCD) but there are too many wires in the back connected to it and I am not sure which one is for what?

I would really appreciate if someone could guide me or help me with this? Especially if you have already done this to your car.

Thank You Very Much!

-Ballu


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.