Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Front Bumper fix? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107694)

SmireyFase 06-28-2016 06:45 PM

Front Bumper fix?
 
I bought my used '13 frs a couple months ago, came with a huge tear in the clear bra and bumper rash on the bottom of my front bumper. Need advice on what to do.. Will post pics when I get home. I heard I can just touch up paint the blemish but I don't know how (probably will have to look at a DIY guide somewhere if someone can point me in the right direction). I also don't know if white pearl paint is different from halo paint. My Clear bra is like ripped off under my driverside headlights. Like 1/10 of the whole front bumper clear bar is gone starting from under my headlights to where the bumper meets the driver door.

XanRules 06-28-2016 06:54 PM

This is all very dependent on the color and the extent of the damage.

Here's my thread on the subject.
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106458

finch1750 06-28-2016 07:34 PM

:needpics:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.