Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Engine, Exhaust, Transmission (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   XaCAR 86&BRZ exhaust review (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106973)

nikitopo 06-11-2016 05:20 PM

XaCAR 86&BRZ exhaust review
 
A huge review of almost all the exhausts that exist in Japan. You don't need to understand Japanese, just hear the sounds. I only wished they could launch the cars a bit better ...


[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV_ndoTr08E"]XaCAR 86&BRZ Vol.2 マフラー特集Part1 - YouTube[/ame]


[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oevxvJa-HaE"]XaCAR 86&BRZ Vol.2 マフラー特集Part2 - YouTube[/ame]


[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TyA4fq1Ya4"]XaCAR 86&BRZ Vol.2 マフラー特集Part3 - YouTube[/ame]


[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuXbRgt7pfI"]XaCAR 86&BRZ Vol.2 マフラー特集Part4 - YouTube[/ame]

Teseo 06-11-2016 06:27 PM

I bet those exhaust cost one grand and up

turtlefeeder 06-12-2016 12:12 AM

I want that legamax quad tip arggghhhhh


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.