Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Best looking rims on a white FRS? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106823)

ghostzfh 06-08-2016 02:18 AM

Best looking rims on a white FRS?
 
I'm looking for DGM or bronze rims, for a white frs with great design/best looks (highly subjective of course). What would you guys suggest? (cheap or expensive).

Kaotic Lazagna 06-08-2016 02:21 AM

https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...f3&oe=57C3F1CB

I'm a little biased, and I like simple designs. haha

sqd 06-08-2016 02:23 AM

The original TE37 in bronze looks great on any car.

ericmpena 06-08-2016 03:18 AM

I tried black wheels at first, but at night they just looked like I had lost my hubcaps.
I ended up going with the Chromium Black from XXR. The color looks good on white.
You can click on my build thread linked below to see some pics on my car.

mav1178 06-08-2016 11:42 AM

this is a question that can go any direction you want to spend time justifying.

churchx 06-08-2016 12:16 PM

+1 to bronze. I prefer different designs of spokes though.

BDKane01 06-08-2016 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna (Post 2674157)
https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...f3&oe=57C3F1CB

I'm a little biased, and I like simple designs. haha


What are these? Great look.

Kaotic Lazagna 06-08-2016 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDKane01 (Post 2674527)
What are these? Great look.

Thanks. They're WedsSport TC105n in hyper silver.

drewbot 06-08-2016 01:35 PM

Anything but another shade of white on a Whiteout or Halo

ghostzfh 06-08-2016 02:04 PM

I can't really find any DGM rims that are actually DGM. It always looks silver or too black...

Design-wise, I'm stuck between TE37, Work Kiwamis...

Shark_Bait88 06-08-2016 02:18 PM

Watanabe all the things

http://www.rs-watanabe.co.jp/images/...tuzaki-bzr.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.