![]() |
FS: Shrader Rear Seat Delete
$150 OBO picked up (Boston)
or I can ship... maybe pretty pricey! The FR-S and BRZ rear seat delete from Shrader Performance is now available. Made from heat-formed ABS plastic and covered in matching black automotive carpet, this kit provides hidden storage space under the lower panels, drops 23 lbs overall from the car, and still provides easy access to the trunk by laying the rear panel down. This is one of our more complex designs, with 4 separate panels included. Includes sound deadening to dampen road noise. The RSD kit is removable when needed. NO WOOD is used in this unit, so no warping boards, or stinky wood panels that absorb moisture. Hardware and detailed instructions included. We use factory holes for mounting. No drilling or cutting. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...pskl2xoebz.jpg |
Not willing to ship?
|
I'll ship if you pay the full shipping cost. It'll probably be close to $100 to the west coast. :)
|
I'll have to pass.
|
for folks at home, even $250 shipped is about $125 less than it'd cost new.
GLWS! |
$150 + $100 shipping... that's still a good deal... but I'm broke :(
GLWS |
Just went through the trouble of boxing these up. They are ready to go!
|
Shipped to 28546?
|
Shipping to 33031
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk |
Still have it? I can pick it up
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.