Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   FS: Ortiz Gauge Pod (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104916)

Spinning Sushi 04-24-2016 10:48 PM

FS: Ortiz Gauge Pod
 
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Forum Gods, please close/lock thread. Thank you very much!



Are you tired of the lack of information your car displays?
Are annoyed at how all the aftermarket gauge pods stick out and don't look natural?
Do you wish to be a manly man and to grow hair on your chest?

Well, I've got the perfect solution for you!

Up for sale is a 52mm Gauge Pod designed specifically for your FRS and/or BRZ! (Subaru Master Race)

This gauge pod comes with not just one but TWO 52mm pods for you to monitor all your critical engine components. This is like... twice the manliness that will sprout from your armpits if you were to rock this!

The fitment is perfect and you'll retain your OEM appearance. Developed by highly trained ninjas from Mt Fujitsu, this gauge pod will totally make James Bond sweat when you chase him in his Aston!

All this can be yours for only $125.

You heard right!

For just only one payment of $125, all this macho-ness can be yours!



tl;dr version

Selling gauge pod. OEM fitment and finish. 52mm pod size. Gauges not included. Made by ninjas. Chuck Norris approves.
$125 firm. No shipping.

http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/...psgethypjp.jpg

P.s. Don't be like ISIS or terrorists, be a hero and buy this pod. America will thank you.

Spinning Sushi 04-24-2016 10:48 PM

Oh, and I'm located in SoCal.

Spinning Sushi 04-24-2016 11:53 PM

And to please the forum gods, I have written down my soul onto a piece of paper.

http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7tepufau.jpg

R2RO 04-25-2016 07:11 PM

Does this come with the trim button relocation?

Spinning Sushi 04-26-2016 05:20 PM

No it does not, I actually relocated it under my dash and when I needed to check on something, I just reached under it and pressed the buttons

ichitaka05 04-27-2016 05:49 PM

Please follow the member classified rules (#2) or I'll delete the thread

thanks

ichi

lbroskee 04-27-2016 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichitaka05 (Post 2635807)
Please follow the member classified rules (#2) or I'll delete the thread

thanks

ichi

He's got it in post 3. Prolly same issue as me where phone names all pics the same so only 1 per post

ichitaka05 04-27-2016 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbroskee (Post 2635866)
He's got it in post 3. Prolly same issue as me where phone names all pics the same so only 1 per post

Ah~ found it!

NVM GLWS!

Spinning Sushi 04-28-2016 07:20 AM

Sale pending... hopefully the the people I have lined up don't flake out!

Spinning Sushi 05-02-2016 11:45 AM

SOLD!!!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.