Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   FS (GA) 15 BRZ Stock Wheels + Tires + TPMS + stock lugs & locks (tires 10k miles) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104506)

GTHachiRoku 04-16-2016 01:14 PM

FS (GA) 15 BRZ Stock Wheels + Tires + TPMS + stock lugs & locks (tires 10k miles)
 
For sale are my stock BRZ wheels & tires. Also have stock lugs, Subaru wheel locks, and TPMS.

The wheels are in perfect condition and tires only have around 10k miles on them (no track days, just DD duty).

*Update wear info - I think these were replaced by previous owner - so maybe as little as 1k - 2k miles on them.
I bought my BRZ certified pre-owned with 10k miles on it and immediately took the stock wheels/tires off.

4.75/8ths " is the tread depth new, and these are about 3.5/8ths". So, very little wear. Also not so much outside wear either.

Prefer local, but will ship at buyers expense.

Tires $200 + Shipping if not local

Stock Lugs $20 shipped
Subaru Wheel Locks $20 shipped


Wheels SOLD
TPMS - SOLD


Feel free to make offers, especially if local!

Also, willing to trade for/toward a Tomei 80 catback or other quality single exit catback, a quality UEL header,
anything Velox, quality resonated front pipe, quality oil cooler ... maybe some other stuff. Let me know what you have.


https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...b3&oe=5772ECC6

http://images.craigslist.org/00B0B_g...YX_600x450.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/00k0k_5...Cf_600x450.jpg

GTHachiRoku 04-18-2016 09:33 AM

Bump price lowered

GTHachiRoku 04-20-2016 06:24 AM

price lowered

GTHachiRoku 04-21-2016 08:29 AM

pic added - tires have very little wear.

Filipino Royale 04-21-2016 07:46 PM

Ill take the tpms. Shipped 10989

GTHachiRoku 04-24-2016 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filipino Royale (Post 2629941)
Ill take the tpms. Shipped 10989

Splitting it up - if still interested in tpms please let me know!

Solospeed101 04-27-2016 01:09 PM

Still got the wheels?

GTHachiRoku 04-27-2016 01:15 PM

They are now pending sale - I'll let you know if it doesn't go through.

GTHachiRoku 05-02-2016 08:40 AM

Bump - still have tires, lugs and locks.

renfield90 05-02-2016 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTHachiRoku (Post 2640119)
Bump - still have tires, lugs and locks.

Willing to sell a single tire? If so, please PM me a quote including shipping costs to 85226. Thanks.

GTHachiRoku 05-04-2016 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by renfield90 (Post 2640576)
Willing to sell a single tire? If so, please PM me a quote including shipping costs to 85226. Thanks.


Sorry, I'd really like to sell all 4. Hoping to find someone local too!

renfield90 05-04-2016 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTHachiRoku (Post 2642623)
Sorry, I'd really like to sell all 4. Hoping to find someone local too!

That's understandable. If you change your mind though, I will offer $100 + shipping for a single tire. Offer stands until I find a solution for my tire situation, which won't be for a couple weeks.

GTHachiRoku 05-06-2016 12:03 PM

bump price drop

Tofu-86 05-07-2016 03:20 AM

Can I please get a pic of the wheel locks? I am looking for a set because I lost mine but I heard even OEM key have different patterns


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.