Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Want-To-Buy Requests (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   [PA] WTB - Open Flash Tablet - possible barter (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103242)

seant2h 03-21-2016 08:42 AM

[PA] WTB - Open Flash Tablet - possible barter
 
I'm looking to purchase an Open Flash Tablet for $400. Let me know. TY!

Also, I have some other items if you are interested in bartering:
FA20 Heads
FA20 Shortblock
FA20 sensors and coil packs
FA20 wiring loom, injector cpu and more!
BRZ transmission
Perrin big MAF intake

seant2h 03-21-2016 08:44 PM

I got an OFT... Mods please lock


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.