Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Want-To-Buy Requests (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   WTB: TPMS (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102584)

CincyBRZ 03-07-2016 08:41 PM

WTB: TPMS
 
Shipped to 45249, let me know what you have, thanks!

CincyBRZ 03-09-2016 05:59 PM

Anybody?

go_a_way1 03-09-2016 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CincyBRZ (Post 2575087)
Anybody?

I paid $200 to get them from the dealership :iono:

CincyBRZ 03-09-2016 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_a_way1 (Post 2575088)
I paid $200 to get them from the dealership :iono:

I have a set I could use as a last resort, was just trying to save a few bucks. I'll have to check with the dealership though, thanks.

Legionsk88 03-10-2016 09:40 AM

Tpms
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by go_a_way1 (Post 2575088)
I paid $200 to get them from the dealership :iono:


Set of 4?

go_a_way1 03-10-2016 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legionsk88 (Post 2575662)
Set of 4?

Yup, and I picked up a seal kit for $10. Also have you planned out how you are going to program them if you are planning on having 2 sets of tires? Our cars can only have 1 set of TPM's programmed at once. I am just going to use tech stream to do it myself and have all the codes for the second set of tpms written down. Plan is to pull the other codes from my now winter rims/tires and save them for next year

CincyBRZ 03-10-2016 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_a_way1 (Post 2575088)
I paid $200 to get them from the dealership :iono:

Subaru said $450 for 2014 and before BRZ, but $200 for 2015 and newer... Nobody there knew if the new ones would work in a 2014, but I don't see why they wouldn't?

go_a_way1 03-10-2016 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CincyBRZ (Post 2576434)
Subaru said $450 for 2014 and before BRZ, but $200 for 2015 and newer... Nobody there knew if the new ones would work in a 2014, but I don't see why they wouldn't?

wow mines a 13 frs though so I dont know if they are they same. I thought they would be though

CincyBRZ 03-10-2016 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_a_way1 (Post 2576442)
wow mines a 13 frs though so I dont know if they are they same. I thought they would be though

Right? I'll probably just order [ame="http://www.amazon.com/PRESSURE-MONITORS-2013-2014-28103-CA000-28103CA000/dp/B017MOP3BM/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1457645402&sr= 1-1&keywords=28103CA000"]these[/ame], part number matches, worth a try.

go_a_way1 03-10-2016 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CincyBRZ (Post 2576454)
Right? I'll probably just order these, part number matches, worth a try.

yeah why not


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.