![]() |
WTB: Quality lowering springs for DD
Hey everyone, looking for a quality lowering spring that works well with the stock struts and won't void the warranty. Looking for 1" min drop for springs for DD that would be okay for 18x8.5/9.5.
Pics and price please. Thanks! |
Quote:
Then you're looking for TRD springs or Eibach pro kit. They are exactly the same except TRD's are red and Eibach are black. I just bought the Eibach kit for 225 on "Autoanything". I waited for a used set to pop up on here for months lol so I'll be jacked if you get a set used haha. |
Quote:
|
Hey shoot me a pm I have tein s tech springs for sale sir
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:31 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.