Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Car transports (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10133)

Stu L Tissimus 06-28-2012 05:42 PM

Car transports
 
Alas, I'm gonna have to load my BRZ onto a transporter in a few weeks because I'm moving across the country. (I'd love to drive cross-country, but there are some reasons that I can't.)

Anything I can do to prevent my paint job from getting destroyed in the process? I'm scared of bugs and rocks and such. (Apparently car covers and transports are a recipe for disaster.)

old greg 06-28-2012 06:13 PM

Your best bet is probably to just pony up the extra cash for an enclosed transporter.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.