Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Transmission and Driveline (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   sold (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100935)

Mr. 02-03-2016 12:00 AM

sold
 
sold

86Tony 02-18-2016 06:44 PM

whats the weight on the flywheel?

Mr. 02-20-2016 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 86Tony (Post 2553334)
whats the weight on the flywheel?

Are you a serious buyer? If so, I will take it apart and get a weight for ya :)

(google has failed me in my search for your answer)

& I updated my post. I got a few more clutches and flywheels FS.

RedFR-s 02-20-2016 09:18 AM

Are you willing to ship to Canada?

Mr. 02-26-2016 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 86Tony (Post 2553334)
whats the weight on the flywheel?

10.1 lbs

FT86RGV 02-28-2016 03:50 PM

Happen to know torque rating on spec stage 1?

Mr. 02-28-2016 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FT86RGV (Post 2562980)
Happen to know torque rating on spec stage 1?

I just recall it was under 200 so that we recommended for a NA application. You can hit up SPEC. I spoke with david and he spit out information real quick.

LMK.

Thanks.

86Tony 02-29-2016 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. (Post 2554723)
Are you a serious buyer? If so, I will take it apart and get a weight for ya :)

(google has failed me in my search for your answer)

& I updated my post. I got a few more clutches and flywheels FS.

yes i was untill i decided to go boost. now lookin at your stg 3 spec clutch how much power and tq is that one rated at, will you ship to canada aswell? thanks

Mr. 02-29-2016 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 86Tony (Post 2563808)
yes i was untill i decided to go boost. now lookin at your stg 3 spec clutch how much power and tq is that one rated at, will you ship to canada aswell? thanks



http://www.specclutches.com/610630/s...-suc333-529987

375 TQ. This should be more then enough for most applications.

&

You can use the fidanza flywheel as well with this combo.

540 shipped to Canada for the the SPEC stage 3 clutch and fidanza flywheel.

If you only want the clutch only. 370 shipped. BC you in canada and shipping hurts a lot.

LMK if you can do that.

Thanks,
Frank

FT86RGV 03-01-2016 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. (Post 2564163)
http://www.specclutches.com/610630/s...-suc333-529987

375 TQ. This should be more then enough for most applications.

&

You can use the fidanza flywheel as well with this combo.

540 shipped to Canada for the the SPEC stage 3 clutch and fidanza flywheel.

If you only want the clutch only. 370 shipped. BC you in canada and shipping hurts a lot.

LMK if you can do that.

Thanks,
Frank

Also interested. shipped to texas. I'm currently boosted and run hoosier drags at the track. Just snapped a cv axle and replaced DSS 600 hp rated. need a clutch to match. How is the driveability?

Mr. 03-01-2016 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FT86RGV (Post 2564539)
Also interested. shipped to texas. I'm currently boosted and run hoosier drags at the track. Just snapped a cv axle and replaced DSS 600 hp rated. need a clutch to match. How is the driveability?



It's Ok to me. I did the spring removal and the clutch adjustment to help as well. Heavier for sure, but nothing like crazy OMG leg work out every time you drive.


520 shipped for the SPEC stage 3 clutch and the fidanza flywheel.


370 for just clutch (1000~ miles ish)


240 for just the flywheel. (new)


LMK thank you.

FT86RGV 03-02-2016 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. (Post 2564725)
It's Ok to me. I did the spring removal and the clutch adjustment to help as well. Heavier for sure, but nothing like crazy OMG leg work out every time you drive.


520 shipped for the SPEC stage 3 clutch and the fidanza flywheel.


370 for just clutch (1000~ miles ish)


240 for just the flywheel. (new)


LMK thank you.

great. I'll lyk soon. Just looking around a bit and pondering options.

Mr. 03-05-2016 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 86Tony (Post 2563808)
yes i was untill i decided to go boost. now lookin at your stg 3 spec clutch how much power and tq is that one rated at, will you ship to canada aswell? thanks

hey i actually messed up it was actually a competition stage 3 clutch. 300TQ cap.

Foxystyle 03-06-2016 08:55 PM

Is the spec flywheel an oem replacement or a lightened unit like the fidanza?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.