Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   FS: Status Ring GT Kevlar Ultrasuede (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100728)

umpadupa 01-29-2016 02:01 PM

FS: Status Ring GT Kevlar Ultrasuede
 
Hey guys!

I have a Status Ring GT Kevlar Ultrasuede for sale. Had it for about 3 months but decided to stick to stock since I don't know if I will keep my car.

http://i310.photobucket.com/albums/k...3E7EFC0E29.jpg
http://i310.photobucket.com/albums/k...2D8A113EAC.jpg
http://i310.photobucket.com/albums/k...546A48DDD1.jpg
http://i310.photobucket.com/albums/k...18721489D8.jpg
http://i310.photobucket.com/albums/k...2AFAFB634B.jpg

The fabric isn't sun damaged, its just the ultrasuede

9/10 condition
Pic 1 you can see scuff marks from the Wrench when mounting to rails its only a clear coat.
MAX 32 pants size ( I'm a 31-32 and its snug with a hoodie on )

Seat only; rails not included

The ultrasuede is super plush, the seat is amazing comfy.


In Vancouver BC, Canada

$1450 OBO + Shipping
$1300 OBO + Shipping
$1200 OBO + Shipping NEW PRICE

go_a_way1 01-29-2016 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by umpadupa (Post 2527499)
Hey guys!

I have a Status Ring GT Kevlar Ultrasuede for sale. Had it for about 3 months but decided to stick to stock since I don't know if I will keep my car.

PICS will be up as soon as photo bucket decided to finish their maintenance:mad0260:

The fabric isn't sun damaged, its just the ultrasuede

9/10 condition
MAX 32 pants size ( I'm a 31-32 and its snug with a hoodie on )

The ultrasuede is super plush, the seat is amazing comfy.

$1450 OBO + shipping

Don't forget the sign in your pic once its finally up or you will feel the wraith of ichi!! hahaha. good luck with sale man!

umpadupa 01-29-2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_a_way1 (Post 2527523)
Don't forget the sign in your pic once its finally up or you will feel the wraith of ichi!! hahaha. good luck with sale man!

HAHAHA I have witnessed first had the wraith of ichi!
Thanks again!

ichitaka05 01-29-2016 04:09 PM

Please follow the member classified rules (#2) or I'll delete the thread... & you have seen my wrath first hand? Huh, I can't remember...

thanks

ichi

umpadupa 01-30-2016 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichitaka05 (Post 2527738)
Please follow the member classified rules (#2) or I'll delete the thread... & you have seen my wrath first hand? Huh, I can't remember...

thanks

ichi

haha I've seen the deletes I was waiting for photo bucket since they were down for a little.

Pics updated!

ichitaka05 01-30-2016 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by umpadupa (Post 2528273)
haha I've seen the deletes I was waiting for photo bucket since they were down for a little.

Pics updated!

Ah~ gotcha.

Thanks for updating :)

ichi

umpadupa 02-06-2016 04:17 AM

bump! shoot me an offer!

umpadupa 02-09-2016 10:01 PM

PM replied! Bump!


1450obo INCLUDING SHIPPING IN USA NOW!

Wusaa 02-12-2016 10:08 PM

just curious.
what seat rail is this?

umpadupa 02-15-2016 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wusaa (Post 2546296)
just curious.
what seat rail is this?

nagisa rails

umpadupa 02-15-2016 02:05 AM

$1300 + Shipping NEW PRICE

umpadupa 03-01-2016 01:18 AM

BUMP Pm replied

umpadupa 03-28-2016 01:47 AM

Bump! $1200 OBO + Shipping NEW PRICE


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.